Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ghosts and fears...


This is part of my assignment.My CRR project.CRR is computer:Rhetoric and reasoning...

Make up was done by Sheena Liam.It was tiring but at the same time enjoyable.We had to shoot some scenes and it was hilarious watching the scenes. Especially the little zombie that goes rawhhhh...

What's the difference between mee mamak and maggi goreng? I've always craved for maggi goreng but the other day when my friend ordered mee mamak,I think I must have been craving for the wrong item.

According to Sheena,her house is haunted.Well, this is a very gray/grey area for me. I have to say that I believe in ghost and yes I am quite afraid of them. But there are times when I have been spiritually strong and when my walk with God was still strong I am braver and I had the belief that they could not harm me. Because every time I was afraid of the dark,I would just say "Jesus" and I really am not that afraid anymore. It was comforting to know that there is some one who is even greater than ghosts,ghouls and spirits. I am actually afraid of the images of ghosts and spirits that have been portrayed by the media. In truth,I am not afraid of them but because of the way the media has shown and stereotyped the way ghosts are suppose to look like,well,that scares me honestly.

The typical scary ghosts that I know of is the old,toothless,and a face full of warts and worms woman, the young murdered pregnant mother with long hair,big red eyes/white pupils etc, the young slaughtered kid,headless and many others. That is why if given a choice I would not want to watch horror films.Call me a chicken or a coward but I prefer to have my sanity and the safe feeling than to give in to peer pressure and scare the daylight out of me.But I do like to hear ghost stories though.I like how people are able to use their imaginations to come up with the plot and the storyline,the characters,the revenge,the murder...Hmmm,intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment