Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Of pulled muscles and teddy bears.


Been working for almost 3 weeks now. Work has been pleasant, in a sense. Everyday I'm shuffling~ Haha, have to walk to Pyramid everyday from Sunway College. Tiring but the exercise is good.

Speaking of exercise, Jasmine and I had signed up for Fitness First gym a few months ago for a period of 1 month in which we are able to use all the facilities there. We had our first gym experience today and it was exhilarating. The personal trainers there are very nice and had motivated us to finish up the exercises though I had felt like a little kid in a sports race. The enthusiasm was a little overdone and in a way. With all the praises after we finished the training reminded me of how adoring parents and teachers would congratulate a 7 year-old kid for finishing up an egg-and-spoon race.

I have to say, my first experience in a gym has exceeded my expectations. I was expecting some place cold, smelly and moldy but I was met with clean fresh air, a wide range of equipments and the facilities there was breath-taking. From the swimming pool to the drinks counter was excellent. I was, I mean I am so tempted to pay up the RM500++ for a whole year of membership in Fitness First. Might consider it, and if my new timetable allows me, I would continue working part time to be able to earn some money for my gym membership. But maybe for now, I would most probably have to get a loan from my dad. =p



Meet Rusty. Or as Chrissie calls him, Russky. He was given to me by KF as a form of apology for making me mad. Even though he is mine Chrissie has adopted him as her own. Need proof?

There...


Just like a 5 year-old. Tsk tsk tsk...

That's all for now! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment