Thursday, November 25, 2010

Indulgence...



Thanks to my sister, I've been binging on junk food which I've craved for a very very very long time. I have this bad habit of trying to control my eating habits especially when it comes to junk food as I use to eat them everyday when I was young. I've been snacking on Twisties and Cheezels for the past 2 days already. Not to mention all the exercising I've been putting in trying to drop of the few kilos I've picked up from the past few stressful months. It looks like the exercising is working but thanks to the junk food I just ate there goes my determination out the window...

So, to curb my ever longing for junk food, I've made myself a cup of coffee. When I was young, I never really tried coffee and hadn't really thought about it until I reached the age of 15. After that, I never looked back again. The aroma of a freshly brewed cup of coffee is enough to tingle your senses, making you long for a sip. Besides, now, coffee even look pretty and amazing.

source:http://www.scottscoffeehouse.com/gourmet-coffee.html

The pictures below are obtained from this website. Amazing isn't it?






I had finally decided to snip off my fringe and I had planned to do this on my own without having to pay people just to snip a small portion of my hair. I was ready to snip it off when my mum came and volunteered. Well, happily I passed the scissors to her.=)

As she snipped and snap and combed. I took one look at the mirror and burst out laughing. I had wanted a slanted/layered fringe and that was exactly what my mum did. But on the very much shorter version than what I had imagined.

Now, I look something like this.
.
.
.

source: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/emma-watson-cut-hair-for-dragon_1157389

Hah! I wish.


Actually, more of like this.
.
.
.

Nah, just pulling your leg. Hahahha.

Ok, serious now,it's something like this but a little shorter.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
source: http://www.freakingnews.com/Haircut-Pictures-34926.asp

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA,I'm sorry but I couldn't help myself. Am imagining your faces. Teeheeeeee. =D

Okla, the picture below is somewhat like my fringe but on the shorter side. Much shorter.

source: http://www.celebrity-haircut.info/tag/mens-hairstyles/

After the hair cut, my mum, Chrissie and I couldn't stop laughing. I literally had tears in my eyes. My mum laughed so hard she had stiches at her sides. =)

I insisted it looked funny but my mum insisted that it looked alright and when I stared at her, she was trying so hard not laugh and when she finally did, she blamed it on me saying that I was the one making her laugh. It was fun,all of us laughing, at the expense of my hair.

More updates soon! See ya!

Before that,I'll leave you with another picture.

http://www.overidon.com/2009/09/excellent-shave-and-a-haircut-at-fast-eddies-coast-barber-shop/



No comments:

Post a Comment