Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Maggi mee...

I am craving for Maggi mee... Weird right? I really want to have a home cooked packet of maggi mee. But I always end up eating out, or mum cooking something better so yeah, this craving has last me since two weeks ago. And I have also been craving for Ramlee burger double special, with two meat patties wrapped in egg served with two pieces of buttery warm buns. Yummm...

Another thing is, I have also been wanting to eat vegetables. =( Living out here alone is so hard to get a balanced meal. I CAN COOK, it's just that the kitchen is dirty, smelly and ... just plain old gross.

I am finding it hard to let go of that thorn. Like I've said soooooooooooo many times... I forgot what I wanted to say,never mind...

Some bodies are just too busy for their own good... Don't you think so? =)

I'm surrounded by liars everywhere I turn
I'm surrounded by impostors everywhere I turn
I'm surrounded by identity crisis everywhere I turn
Am I the only one who noticed?
I can't be the only one who's learned
I don't want to be anything other than me...
Gavin Degraw.

My song to remind me about what life really is and what things are never what it seems. =) Peace out yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment