Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's the circle of life...

Have you ever notice that every time you wish for a holiday,majority of the time you would end up regretting as there would be nothing to do during the hols and the boredom is enough to kill?Well, I do.

I was literally begging to God for a holiday and when my holidays started, BAM, the boredom can kill. The boredom comes mainly from not being with friends as many are to lazy to meet up while in college we meet everyday and there's where the fun begins. I badly need to meet up with them and have fun. Oh, those crazy-ass things we college students do. =)

Well, as my holidays continue and when my next semester starts, you bet you will hear me whining that I WISH it was the holiday season already. It's the nasty continuous cycle of of life isn't it. Life is out there to annoy the crap out of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment