Thursday, February 6, 2014

This must be what Heaven smells like...

I used to bake cinnamon buns once upon a time ago. A long long time ago. Could not remember where I got the recipe but the buns were alright, not soft enough for me to taste heaven but it was acceptable. I stopped making them since it required quite a lot of work, actually it was more time consuming than work but I just stopped making them because it wasn't worth my time.

What actually made me browse for the world's-softest-fluffiest cinnamon rolls was because my colleague had never tasted one before. I had saved a few recipes from blogs but never really gotten around to make them. I was a little skeptical as I have had a few bad experiences when it comes to following recipes from blogs.

As a woman of my word (ehem) I decided to stop procrastinating and get down to baking me some cinnamon rolls. The woman who made my dream come true, Joy the Baker.

Her recipe for cinnamon buns was heavenly. What actually caught my eye to this particular blog was the step-by-step pictures on how to make these babies. Let me tell you a secret, pictures and images definitely are a must to capture attention.

You can find the recipe for the I swear, softest and fluffiest cinnamon rolls here.


Cute little seashell looking rolls ready to be BAKED!
As the rolls were baking, the smell that wafted through my apartment was heavenly. I know I am overusing the word heavenly(please forgive me God) but it truly is!

The smell of yeasty bread and cinnamon. Match made in heaven.
Rising and turning a beautiful brown in the oven.

Ta-daaa!!!

Heavenly, I tell you, they taste heavenly!

Ok, it is already 12.30 in the morning now. I am making another batch in the morning as it is sooooo good.





No comments:

Post a Comment