Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The artistic side of me...

The neighbour below our apartment was being a meanie and had complained a few times that he was being disturbed by the dragging of chairs. I mean, it wasn't as if we were doing it on purpose and it was the occasional hurried state that we would be in that we would accidentally push the chair a little bit too hard. Still, the fella was being a pain in the butt so I decided to use my creative skills(thankfully which I had inherited from my mum) to good use.

The chair.

With some newspapers, rafia strings, a pair of scissors and some old socks...

ANNNNND.........

TA-DA!
"Dressed" chairs! I made some clothes for them. Or to be specific, I gave the chairs socks so that they can keep their feet warm at night. =) Done 4 chairs and 2 more to go.



Baked muffins last Saturday,chocolate muffins, with lotsa lotsa chocolate.
I ran out of coco powder and was too lazy to run to the supermarket to get some so I just melted some chocolate and mixed it into the batter.



I initially wanted to follow this recipe but then I had to improvise as I felt that the absence of any liquid in this recipe was a little worrying for me so I added 4 tablespoons of milk and thanks to my gut instincts, the muffin turned out good. If I hadn't added the milk, I think the muffins would have turned out rock solid!




Oh, by the way, all I want for my Christmas or maybe my birthday would be a hand held electric mixer so that I do not have to whip those damn egg whites by hand. Pardon my language ma. =p

Ok, am gonna bunk in soon. Stay tuned for more updates!

=) Have a nice life people! I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment