Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Mystery of the Missing Shirt.

Sorry for the long wait, for some weird reason, I can not access my blog from my university. Strange...
The white dog is Benji, the man of the dog house. Next to him is Hershey,much cuter thanks to the haircut I gave her.

And below is Fluffy. Chrissie was in the bathroom bathing when I stole her shirt and put it on Fluffy. After having a good laugh, Fluffy ran downstairs while I was still talking to Chrissie. Later on, I went down to look for Fluffy, she managed to take the shirt off and mysteriously, the t-shirt could not be located.
Dolled up for my cousin's wedding. This dress cost me only RM39. =)


Just following the norm of society of taking pictures in the toilet. =p

Took a picture at the Silver Dragon's staircase. Nice! =)

Chrissie wanted to have one picture of her on the staircase as well but she was standing and posing real awkwardly and therefore, made me delete those pictures. Hahaha, it was hilarious seeing her trying to pose realy ladylike and natural. =)

More pictures to come. These were taken from my handphone, and the better ones with all the beautiful ladies are with the camera man.

That's all for now.

A side note though, my timetable is really crappy. I now have A CLASS on Friday which is from 2pm-4pm and Wednesday classes are until 6pm! Oh, God help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment