Saturday, November 6, 2010

Chocolate milk.

I hate and detest milk but I love chocolate milk.

I hate and cannot stand cheese but I love any kind of cheese ON pizza and lasagnas only.

I can't stand having butter in bread but I love toasted bread with butter.

I use to sulk and shiver at the mere mention of vegetables, now I can't seem to get enough of them.

I use to hate bitter gourds but now, it does not bother me one bit.

I had once thought coffee was very bitter and tasted funny, and now, coffee is my constant companion.

I use to be a daredevil/tomboy and absolutely abhor wearing skirts, dresses and heels, now, it has become a fun time wearing skirts and dressing up.

Funny, how we change over time.Likes become dislikes and we grow up to learn to tolerate,not all things but most things.

No comments:

Post a Comment