Friday, August 27, 2010

Pink Pink Pink!

OK,so now my favorite artist is... jeng jeng jeng... Pink!

I used to like her and some of her songs but wasn't that into music at that age.After some digging and watching her music videos, I can now PROUDLY say,I'm in love with her(in a non-sexual way please.) Kinda admire her for her rocker chic look and all those daring hair cuts.WOW...Am loving her style! Like I've always said, I used to be really tomboy and her style is rock/elegant/funky with edge and the i-don't-give-an-eff-what-you-think-about-me! *drools*

Some of the music of hers that I'm in love are
1.You and Your hand
2.So what
3.Who knew
4.Please Don't leave me

and many more...You guys should really check out the music video for You and Your Hand! Awesome possum!

Been feeling,happier at the moment. Thanks to the people around me.=)

And,a lot of people say that I sound like Jasmine Joseph.I DON'T! If I have her voice,I would be singing everywhere I go,with a voice like hers, wow,which I can only admire.

Ok,that's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment