Friday, August 13, 2010

Habenero nightmare...

This post consists of two parts only:

Before and after the Habenero Chilli...
This is before...










This is after the Habenero...










Even as an experienced chili eater,I find this chili extremely painful and spicy. The heat and spiciness of the Habenero is almost unbearable. Just by touching a freshly cut habenero with your finger and putting that very same finger into your mouth,is actually equivalent to a tiny green chili padi. And it is just by touching the chili so try imagining eating a whole slice of it.

My experience when I ate it was the spiciness did not hit me at first as I was chewing it slowly and after properly chewing it,I got hit by a wave of spiciness that I cannot explain but only you could experience by eating it. I downed cups and cups of water(maybe not as much as Wei Wen did) until it came to the point that I almost felt like throwing up as I was literally pumping myself with fluids. And believe it or not,even after the spiciness went from the mouth,my whole body felt like it was radiating heat like an overused engine. =)

Well,it was another crazy experience that would haunt me for the rest of my days...

It felt like old times...


No comments:

Post a Comment