Monday, June 28, 2010

The Younger Days...

When I was young...No,please don't start singing that song...\

MEMORY 1...
Well,when I was little, I use to play with fire.Seriuosly,I mean it. I remember when I was around 5-6 years old, my maid went out to buy some groceries and Iremembered taking one of those metal tin biscuits,quite flat and square in shape,while taking a whole bunch of newspapers and a box of matches. Started burning the newspapers and throwing them into the tin and suddenly the flame looked a little too big for my liking and I panicked.Mind you,this happened IN the house.Grabbed a bowl,filled with water and just threw water on it.God must have bigger palns for me because nothing caught fire and fire no more... Just shoved the tin of water-ashed-newspaper under the cupboard.

MEMORY 2...
13-14 years of age,there was this unoccupied house which faces the jungle.This house is just right around the corner from my house.You know those old creepy houses,with cob webs and weeds as tall as you?Trust me,this is really unoccupied. But I found out that a female dog had given birth to 7 puppies and guess what,being the little tomboy and daredevil I was,I would creep out of the house go visit them,usually in the afternoon. I would crawl under this wired-fence and feed the little pups with the bread I brought along for me.What can I say,I've always loved animals.The visits became more often and the puppies were looking forward in meeting me and even the mother dog would await for the tasty morsel of bread. I can't stand the dogs looking thin and unhealthy. I would even go down to the drain to pick up one of the pups which had crawled out and barricaded it with some bricks...They soon grew up and left the nest but I remember that the mother dog would follow me to my house,and I was so happy. Then the dog cathcers/shooters came... It did not end well...

Ok,this got me depressed and now am going to drown myself in chocolate...

No comments:

Post a Comment