Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm sorry but I have to admit,I'm selfish...

What can I say,it's human nature to be selfish.

The past few weeks has been a disaster.I've made quite a few mistakes,I've thought of things I should not have,I doubted when I shouldn't have.You know what I really need?A day off.

I even scolded someone dear who took the effort to apply for leave to help me settle my PTPTN and yet,I snapped at that poor fella for wasting his holidays.Even though I sometimes complain that we do not get to spend time together and here I am,scolding him for doing something that I had complained earlier.Miserable,selfish,brat I am...

It's strange but I think I am actually craving for something but I can't seem to point it out.Ice-cream?Chocolates?Fries?This is driving me crazy...

The assignments keep on coming.One after the other,like a domino effect.Neverending... Well,that's the price one have to pay for not having to sit for exams.This communication degree requires you to hand in assignments and not exams.

If given a choice,I would want to live like there's no tomorrow...But the chains and ropes hold me back.I'm forced to obey the norms of society.


GOT THAT?! You must behave like a proper lady in high society.Flaunt your talents and beauty and never mistakes.Keep a stiff upper lip and show the world what you have...

No comments:

Post a Comment